The aim of the call is to strengthen the role, voice and capacity of civil society in the implementation of European norms, approaches and practices of digital development regulation in Ukraine, in order to implement the Association Agreement with the EU.
Thanks to the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union within the “EU4USociety” project, 5 organizations, who were selected among the 20 proposals will implement the following projects in 2021:
- “Monitoring and advocacy of Annex XVII-3 on telecommunication services in the framework of Association Agreement implementation”, NGO “Ukrainian Centre for European Policy” (Kyiv)
- “Multi stakeholder dialogue on the Ukrainian way into the EU Digital Single Market”, NGO “European Media Platform” (Kyiv)
- “Research of Ukraine’s readiness to implement electronic consignment note (е-CMR) with EU countries”, NGO “Institute of analysis and advocacy” (Poltava)
- “Digital technologies and democracy: lessons from the European practice of countering malicious influence”, NGO “Ukrainian Foundation for Security Studies” (Kyiv)
- “How to find your own way to success in EU programs for the implementation of digital innovation”, NGO “Agency of European innovations” (Lviv)
Approximately, the next call on this topic will be announced in the mid-2021.
We also recommend you to pay attention to another thematically related call “Digital right and innovations in law”, that is still open for submission of applications.
In 2020, the International Renaissance Foundation (IRF), with EU financial support, launched the “EU4USociety” project*. The overall goal of the Project is to strengthen the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing current domestic, regional and global challenges.
*Read more about “EU4USociety” here