The International Renaissance Foundation has selected 14 organizations that have won the first stage of the “Culture. Society” call for proposals. Support for these projects has been made possible through the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union in the framework of the EU4USociety partnership.
Applications from the following organizations were recommended for crowdfunding:
- Poltava branch of the Public Service of Ukraine
- NGO “CENTER OF CONTEMPORARY UKRAINIAN ART OF KORSAKS
- NGO “Eleos-Donetsk”
- NGO “ART DOT”
- Charitable organization “First Charitable Theater Foundation”
- KOLO Charitable Foundation
- “Medial`na Cultura” NGO
- “Center for Contemporary Ukrainian Drama” NGO
- Tink Tank Ukraine NGO
- Carbon Art Residence NGO
- NGO “Youth Center” Creators of History”
- Available Cinema, NGO “Fight for Rights”
The call aims to strengthen the practice of financing significant cultural initiatives through crowdfunding – raising funds from citizens.
EU4USociety is a joint 4-year project of the International Renaissance Foundation and the European Union, aimed at strengthening the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance, and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing pressing domestic, regional, and global challenges.
More about crowdfunding calls for proposals – here.