The International Renaissance Foundation announces the results of the “Digital integration to the EU” call for proposals.
The aim of the call for proposals is to strengthen the role, voice and capacity of civil society in the implementation of European standards, approaches and practices of digital development regulation in Ukraine, to implement the Association Agreement with the EU.
Thanks to the cooperation of the Foundation with the European Union in the framework of the “EU4USociety” project, 5 organizations will implement the following projects in 2021:
- Project: “Monitoring and advocacy of Annex XVII-3 on telecommunication services in the framework of Association Agreement implementation”, NGO “Ukrainian Centre for European Policy” (Kyiv);
- Project: “Multi stakeholder dialogue on the Ukrainian way into The EU Digital Single Market”, NGO “European Media Platform” (Kyiv);
- Project: “Research of Ukraine’s readiness to implement electronic consignment note (е-CMR) with EU countries”, NGO “Institute of analysis and advocacy” (Poltava);
- Project: “Digital technologies and democracy: lessons from the European practice of countering malicious influence”, NGO “Ukrainian Foundation for Security Studies” (Kyiv);
- Project: “How to find your own way to success in EU programs for the implementation of digital innovation”, NGO “Agency of European innovations” (Lviv).
The next call for proposal, related to the digital integration theme, will be announced in 2021.
In 2020, the International Renaissance Foundation launched the EU4USociety project with EU financial support. The overall goal of the Project is to strengthen the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing current domestic, regional and global challenges.