The International Renaissance Foundation has selected 19 organizations that have won the first stage of the call “Culture. Society”. Support for these projects has been made possible through the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union, within the EU4USociety partnership.
Applications from the following organizations were recommended for crowdfunding:
- Museum of Children’s Creativity
- NGO “Territory”, “Respublica” Festival
- “Baba Yelka” Project, “Delicious Kirovohrad Region” Initiative
- NGO “Public initiative Izium Way”
- NGO “Maker Space”
- Noosphere Association, an initiative of the organization “Gagarin Park”
- Ternopil City NGO, Art Association “The Goat”
- Lviv cluster of education and creativity
- Charitable Organization “Ivan Franko International Foundation”
- National Union of Composers of Ukraine (Kyiv organization)
- NGO “Heritage of Bessarabia”
- Charitable Foundation “CONNECTIONS”
- NGO “Theatre Union for Children with Disabilities”
- NGO “Art Residence Carbon”
- Georgy Gongadze Prize
- NGO “Art Wave”
- Charitable Foundation “Public Resources and Initiatives”
- NGO “Art about Rights”
- Zolotonosha Youth NGO “Youth Development Center”, Youth Journalism Club
The aim of the call is to strengthen the practice of financing significant cultural initiatives through crowdfunding – raising funds from citizens.
EU4USociety is a joint project of the International Renaissance Foundation and the European Union, aimed at strengthening the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing pressing domestic, regional and global challenges.