The International Renaissance Foundation has selected 16 organizations that have won the first stage of the call “Crowdfunding for Social Entrepreneurship”. Support for these projects has been made possible through the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union, within the «EU4USociety» partnership.
Applications from the following organizations were recommended for crowdfunding:
- Children’s creative studio Clever Kids
- NGO “Center for Development and Support of Youth Initiatives”
- NGO “Ukraine without garbage”
- NGO “IT-Camp”
- NGO “The Plate”
- Merciful Samaritan Charitable Foundation for Children with Special Needs
- Charitable organization “Little Fire” Charitable Foundation
- Charitable Foundation “Caritas-Berezhany”
- NGO “Volunteer Association “I believe in Ukraine”
- Drohobych City District NGO “Nasha Khata”
- NGO “Eco-City of Chernihiv”
- NGO “Brody District Voluntary Society for the Protection of Children with Disabilities “Nadiya “, Brody District Charitable Organization of Young People with Disabilities “Opora”
- NGO “Kunsht”
- Manivtsi Tourist Club Social Enterprise
- NGO “Youth, Stryj region”
The aim of the call is to support new startups and strengthen existing social enterprises, promote social entrepreneurship and create a positive practice of attracting community funds from social enterprises.
EU4USociety is a joint project of the International Renaissance Foundation and the European Union, aimed at strengthening the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing pressing domestic, regional and global challenges.