The International Renaissance Foundation has selected 6 organizations that have won the first stage of the call “Crowdfunding for the Media”. Support for these projects has been made possible through the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union, within the EU4USociety partnership.
Applications from the following organizations were recommended for crowdfunding:
· Online magazine “Sugar” (NGO “City of Smart”)
· Bukmol Cultural Initiative, NGO
· NGO “KRYGOLAM” (project – media ShoTam)
· “20FT Radio”, NGO
· Magazine and online edition “Ukrainian Week”
· Online edition “Social news site” First “
The aim of the call is to strengthen the media’s ties with their audiences and form sustainable communities around the media.
EU4USociety is a joint project of the International Renaissance Foundation and the European Union, aimed at strengthening the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing pressing domestic, regional and global challenges.