The International Renaissance Foundation announces the results of the first wave of the “Hold the Line!” call for proposals.
The call aims to help volunteer and veteran associations strengthen and maintain their institutional stability and promote social cohesion, self-organization, mutual assistance, and the restoration of a safe environment in communities.
Out of 82 proposals, we have selected 11 projects, which were supported by the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union in the framework of the EU4USociety partnership. The following organizations will implement the projects:
- Kharkiv with You Charitable Foundation
- NGO “Association of participants and people with disabilities of anti-terrorist operation” (Mykolaiv)
- The first women’s veteran space, “ReHab” (Lviv)
- Charitable Foundation “Public Foundation “Sumy”
- NGO “Happy Children” (Uzhgorod)
- Charitable Foundation “Center for Rehabilitation and Re-adaptation of ATO / OOS participants and their families” YARMIZ “(Kyiv)
- Sister of Mercy Charitable Foundation (Kharkiv)
- NGO “Veteran HUB Odesa”
- NGO “Space of Opportunities” (Zhytomyr)
- Serhiy Prytula Charitable Foundation (Kyiv)
- NGO “Association of Private Employers” volunteer initiative “Kharkiv Ants.”
Representatives of the International Renaissance Foundation will contact each organization soon for details on support and further steps in cooperation.
We also remind you that the “Hold the Line!” call for proposals continues. The last deadline is May 23, 2022.
EU4USociety is a joint 4-year project of the International Renaissance Foundation and the European Union, aimed at strengthening the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance, and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing pressing domestic, regional, and global challenges.