Within the “Strengthening the capacity of the justice system and bringing it closer to modern European standards and practices” call for proposals, we sought to involve professional legal communities and local communities in assessing, seeking and implementing changes in the justice system.
We are glad to announce five winners, who will enhance the effectiveness of the justice system, protection of human rights and expanding access to justice with their projects.
- Ottawa Charitable Foundation. Project: Expanding access to mediation services in the communities of Dnipropetrovsk region;
- NGO “Expert Center for Human Rights”. Project: Raising awareness of law enforcement officers about the standards of pre-trial investigation.
- Association of Women Lawyers of Ukraine “YurFem “. Project: Gender-sensitive justice.
- NGO “Educational Resource Center”. Project: Increasing the legal capacity of ATM (amalgamated territorial community) of Lviv district and assisting in the implementation of alternative dispute resolution practices.
- NGO “Ukraine without Torture”. Project: Monitoring and development of access to justice for persons detained in places of detention.
The call for proposals was held within the EU4USociety project in cooperation with the European Union.
Leave a Reply