The International Renaissance Foundation has selected 11 organizations that have won the first stage of the “Culture. Society.” call for proposals. Support for these projects has been made possible through the Foundation’s cooperation with the European Union in the framework of the EU4USociety partnership.
Applications from the following organizations were recommended for crowdfunding:
· NGO “AmaTea Youth Drama Theater”
· All-Ukrainian charitable organization “CONVICTUS UKRAINE”
· Charitable Foundation “YARMIZ Rehabilitation and Rehabilitation Center”
· NGO “TECH STARTUP SCHOOLS”
· Public Union “Music Battalion”, the initiative to create a “Cultural and Artistic Square named after Vasyl Slipak”
· VETERANO PRODUCTION LLC
· Hnat Khotkevych City Palace of Culture
· NGO “Dream and Action”
· NGO “Obyrok”
· Charitable Foundation “Ridni” (“Native”)
· Bandura App (as part of the activities of the Charitable Organization “Untrodden Path”)
The aim of the call is to strengthen the practice of financing significant cultural initiatives through crowdfunding – raising funds from citizens.
EU4USociety is a joint project of the International Renaissance Foundation and the European Union, aimed at strengthening the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing pressing domestic, regional and global challenges.